I was recently nominated for the liebster Award by one of my blog followers: http://booklovers1.wordpress.com/about/. I am honored to accept as well as humbled to have been nominated. (The Liebster Award is an award designed to help bloggers enter the blogging community.)
Here are the questions I was posed and my answers:
1. If you could pick a favourite author who would it be and why? What specific book or series of theirs do you highly recommend?
My favorite author is Karen Witmeyer. My favorite book of hers is “Head in the Clouds”.
2. If you could pick any fictional world to live in, which would it be? What is so appealing about it?
I would love to live in the late 1800s since I enjoy the Christian historical fiction set in that time.
3. Out of all the fictional characters you have been introduced to, who do you really want to meet? What is it about them that appeals to you?
Ivy Malone! I love her spunky, spirited, sarcastic sense of humor!
4. What is your favourite bible verse and why (if it is not too personal)?
Jeremiah 29:13…I found it after watching/ reading “Soul Surfer” and love the message.
5. What has been your lifelong dream or aspiration?
Being an inspiration in someone’s life and leaving a legacy.
6. If you were able to learn any language, which would it be?
7. You find a time traveling machine in your backyard. What period of your life would you revisit?
Middle School and High School…I loved homeschooling!
8. You are generously given 1 million dollars. How would you spend it?
Books and Coffee!
9. If you were able to pick an actor/actress for one of your favourite fictional characters, who would it be?
Sally Fields to play Ivy Malone
10. Are there any recent movies you highly recommend?
Unfortunately, I don’t have time to watch movies as my nose is usually in a book!
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. If you could meet any author, whom would you like to meet?
2. What is your favorite childhood book?
3. If you could watch a movie adaptation of any book, which book would you choose?
4. What is your favorite genre of books?
5. What is the next book on your “must read” list?
6. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
7. Who is your role model?
8. If you wrote a book, what would the title be?
9. What book has inspired you through use of a Bible verse?
10.Why or how did you start bogging?
Though extremely hard to choose, I am limited to only ten blog nominees, so here are my choices:
Here are a few procedures to forward this Award on:
– Link back the blogger that tagged you
– Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
– Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
– Let your nominees know of their award
(Please let me know when you answer the questions as I would like to check back and read through your answers.)
Again, thank-you to booklovers1 for the nomination. (Please visit http://booklovers1.wordpress.com/about.) Have fun and enjoy the Award!
Nice job on your Award 🙂
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Contrats on your award! I loved your answers and I love Ivy Malone too!
Huge congratulations to you on your award. And of course, thank you very much for including RCBR in your list of nominations. I’m honored.
You are most welcome…I look forward to reading your answers as well as those you present to your nominees!
Loved reading your answers, especially the one with the 1 million dollard as it sounds like something I would do 😀 Looking forward to checking out the blogs you nominated!!!
Thank-you again for the nomination; I had an enjoyable time answering the questions and extending the Award to others!